Sunday, February 21, 2010

if winter ends...

I am still hating this winter, and just sort of crawling through life until spring. It's hard to get motivated without sunshine and warmth. Sometimes I think I take on too much... Or my interests shift too frquently. I've been listening to a lot of dance music to keep me going.

Yeasayer - odd blood
Phoenix - wolfgang amadeus phoenix
Passion pit - manners
Mgmt - oracular spectacular
Black kids - partytraumatic
Crystal castles - self titled
And of course Gaga.

The spring headbands will be out by April 1st... I really need to get some focus. But at the same time, I just want to do everything.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape - the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show. ~Andrew Wyeth

    ReplyDelete